THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Job!!!!

So, I have been working at NPS for 2 weeks, and I love it! It is totally up my alley. I am able to go in, do what I love, and leave. No strings attached. My supervisor is so cool and we are already instant friends. Eddie (My supervisor) sat me down on Friday, and said that they are opening up a clothing division (which has only been tried a long time ago and it flopped) and they want me to do it. I will be the only one authorized to be able to do it. He said I will be the pioneer of it, and I am so excited and scared at the same time, because I have really high expectations placed on me. Everyone is counting on me to make it work. I am excited, and scared. I will do the best I possibly can. I also have something on the side. I literally have no time for anything at all! I have to be to work at 6:00 am to 2:30, and right after that, Shawn and I go to this warehouse to sort out clothing, shoes, accessories, cd's and books. This guy that owns Closet Creations in Centerville inherited a condo-full of all of that stuff. There is around $100,000 worth of stuff that he received as payment. This 58 year old guy died, and his brother called Allen (Closet Creations) to come clean it out, and said he would just give him all that stuff for payment. Allen didn't know what to do with it, so he was asking around for help if anyone knew a pro at ebay to sell it. Well, to make a long story short, I am it. It is really overwhelming with how much stuff there is. There is a lot of really nice and high-end designer stuff (None of it fits me) and it has been a pleasure trying to sell it. It is going to take me a year! I am so grateful that I was given an opportunity to get out of debt though. That is why I never answer my phone, or texts. I am so busy all the time, but I am happy. Shawn and I just had our 4 year anniversary on the 12. It's amazing it has been that long already! It seems like yesterday. We went to the delicious Cheesecake Factory. Yum!

2 comments:

Catherine Moss said...

Congratulations on the job AND the anniversary- sounds like things are groovy!

Kristen said...

Wow, Kar! Anything that fits me!?! Congratulations on the fun new job, and on the anniversary!