THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Old friends


So, I think it is kind of good that we are moving. All of my old friends are coming together, and we all get to hang out, and catch up. Marissa, Cherie and I got together a couple of days ago, and it was so fun to see Cherie, since I have not seen her in awhile. It is always good to see Marissa. I changed Marissa's baby Kaylee's diaper even! I am getting to be so grown up :) Ha ha. I will have plenty of opportunity when I have my own child.

The other great thing about us moving, is that Shawn will not have to travel like he is now. He has been going on a lot of daytrips inspecting restaurants around the USA. He will be gone when I wake up, and come home just in time to go to bed. I am really excited that will stop (maybe not entirely) but at least slow down. I am sure I will have much more exciting posts in the future. Toodles!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey girl!! I am so glad you came on Sunday! I hope you had a good Father's Day party and call me before you move:)