THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Surgery is fun!

After my surgery. I managed to have a smile. my cheeks are huge! The towel around my head had ice in it. It was a beard of ice!
Shawn swinging at the ball on our league
picture of our team doing awesome
my boss (Dr. Tornow)
I really didn't want this picture, but I didn't know how to erase it. Shawn took this picture when I was totally out of it and still under the effects of the anethesia and meds.

This week was certainly a joy! The doctor I work with kept reminding me why I should get my wisdom teeth taken out (every day pretty much) I kept putting it off and putting it off. I vowed never to get them out. Until they started hurting me periodically, until I could not deny it anymore. I made a slight mention that they were bothering me to Dr. Tornow, and he scheduled me right then and there to get them taken out. They were taken out yesterday. Wow, I was scared! I work in surgery, but when it is being done to you, it is not the most favorite thought in the world. It actually went pretty smoothly. The IV didn't hurt, and I drifted off to sleep so quick. I don't remember anything after that, except for waking up in bed. Shawn took a few pictures of me. I guess I was trying to hug everyone, and was making sure to wave to everyone. I am in a lot of pain still, but oh well. At least they are out and never to have to worry about that ever again. I just need a root canal possibly. I am pretty upset about that. I didn't even have a cavity until 2 years ago!


On another note: Shawn and I are on a softball league here. Softball and soccer here, is like football to Texas. It is ridiculous. Everyone plays here! My work is on a league, so we signed up thinking it was going to be just for fun. It is serious stuff. Our team is not that great, but we have fun anyways.

No comments: