THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Excited to see my family tomorrow!!!

Things are a lot better so far. Getting my wisdom teeth out was the worst thing ever! It was not that bad the 1st and 2nd days. The 3rd and 4th were the worst. I was so sick to my stomach, lightheaded and naseous. I was getting serious heartburn too. It was really tough to get through those days. It's been a lot better. I have been able to work, and forget about my pain. We have been busily preparing for my family to come down and see us. We are excited to take them to the sites and sounds of Farmington, NM. We are really liking it down here. We feel like we are planting some roots, and able to be involved in the activities here. There is such a different beauty of the desert here. We are lacking some things, but make up for it in things such as the never-ending skies, natural landscaping, beautiful nightly sunsets, thunderstorms constantly, etc...... yeah. We like it here........

2 comments:

The Hamilton's said...

So...How did the family outing go? Cant wait till we take a drive there..

Hammers said...

Hey, you guys have a blog. Sweet, We'll send you an invite to ours, and we can be blogging buddies.

The Hammerschmidts