THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day to the love of my life

My adorable hubby

In his chef's coat

chasing after me, making me laugh


Shawn and I have been through so much through our marriage, and I feel so grateful for him. He is a top notch husband that gives our lives a bowful of laughs everyday. He does so many little things and also big things for me all the time, and never ceases to quit doing those things. Even after 4 years of marriage, he still opens my door, shovels the snow off my car after it snows, scratches my back every night, lets me pick ALL the movies we watch, takes me on dates and plans them, cooks for me, turns his friends down to be with me, plans amazing birthdays for me, still leaves me love notes, and most importantly.... still makes me laugh daily. He is constantly putting me first and thinking of me before he does anything. He even does laundry and cleans the bathrooms :)We don't have a lot of money to spend (if any at all) and when I woke up this morning, I saw a stuffed dog sitting on top of some gum, and a Hershey's Pot Of Gold box of chocolates (my favorite). His presents are always well thought out and always has meaning to them. The amazing spirit he has about him all the time is magical. His personality and devotion draws people in. In fact, the first time I ever met Shawn's friends, we went out to dinner, and when Shawn was up trying to get us a table, his friend leaned over and told me that he is everyone's favorite friend. He picked up their tab at the end of the night. He is the least selfish person I know. The loyalty he has for people, and the trust people have in him is amazing. He is an example to me in every way.

Shawn, you truly are the love of my life

Happy Valentine's Day Sweetheart

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh you two are so sweet! Shawn really is everyone favorite - I am so glad that you appreciate what a great guy he is. Sounds like you had a fun Valentines day! The little thought out gifts are really the best thing you can get aren't they?

Hammers said...

Shawn IS awesome! Who wouldn't love the guy? I knew whoever caught Shawn would be a very lucky girl. You guys are great!