THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Great Birthday so far!

So, we don't have a lot of money to just frivilously spend. But for my Birthday, Shawn got me 2 books that I have really wanted! I wanted the new Stephanie Meyer book THE HOST and he got me a Ripley's Believe It Or Not Book. I love to read about and look at really funky and weird things like that. I also get to have my hair done and some nails. I am excited. Getting stuff like that done always boosts my self-esteem :) Shawn's parents are taking us out to dinner tonight at the Cheesecake Factory (Only the best restaurant ever!)
Some people hate their birthdays, but I have always loved mine. It's a day that I truly feel like I can do what I want! Another great thing is that I think I have this job that I applied for in the bag. I would be working for NPS Market Square in their corporate office selling their items on ebay. I would sit in a warehouse type atmosphere, and manage the ebay side of things with about 5 or 6 others. They said that is their most coveted position, and everyone wants that position, but they are REALLY picky who they choose. You have to match all of this criteria specifically, because they want to know if I am going to make them money, but they really liked me, and said that I am the only impressive application they have. I would get to wear jeans to work too. SWEET! I would research trends all day, list items on ebay, and pack and ship items. That is like my dream come true. I am also super excited to go to the St. George Parade Of Homes. If you guys haven't been, you should go. It is incredible!
So, other important news: My favorite show The Biggest Loser. I am so happy that Joelle got voted off, but sad that Carla did too. Joelle is really oblivious to her actions. All-in-all, it was a great show! Also, I loved that when Aubrey said that she just gained muscle (when she only lost 2 lbs. in 30 days at home) that Bob told her to quit making excuses. She lost 2 lbs! Obviously, she was not doing what she was supposed to be doing. The scale never lies, but people lie to themselves about it all the time. I was thinking that when she said all that crap, and good for Bob for telling it like it is!

3 comments:

The Scherbel Family said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have lots of fun things planned.

Hammers said...

Hey, Happy Birthday!

Emily said...

Hey Happy Birthday to you! And I hope you get that job, it sounds awesome. I agree about the Biggest Loser - I was so sick of Joelle's excuses I have wanted her gone for a while. I love that show. I swear I cry everytime I watch it for some reason or another..