THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 29, 2009

DEER!!!!

So, last night, I woke up at about 2:30 to go to the restroom, and saw Shawn standing there, looking out the window. Our bedroom window looks out over the ridge right across from Hill Air Force Base. There is always a lot of wildlife back there. Well, last night, we saw a big buck all by itself. It came right by the house, and we ran over to the office, and the buck literally walked 5 ft. away from us (obviously there was a wall) but still!!!! It would stop and get something to eat every few steps. It was amazing seeing something wild so close, and it not knowing it. It had a rack on its head with 2 points and the other side 3 points. I wished I could have gotten video of it, but I just wanted to enjoy nature without having to worry if I got it well enough, and purely just to show someone. It was so cool, and I love sharing moments like that with my husband

1 comment:

Emily said...

That story really is crazy! I am so glad I got the chance to hang out with you guys - finally. Thanks for coming over, we'll do it again for sure!