THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 18, 2009

2009 is starting to look up for us

We lead the craziest lives for real. Nothing ever turns out quite like we had hoped or planned. Shawn was going to do a really formal dinner for a charity event that Paris Hilton is hosting up in Sundance this weekend, but all of it kept changing, and so we decided to not do it. The job that I applied for sounded awesome at first, but ended up being not quite like I had planned. Shawn's job didn't end up being the same thing that was told to him. But......... even though all of the things we ever engage in are not as good as we hoped, other good things shine through. When one door closes, a window opens. Shawn is one of the culinary adjunct professors at the Art Institute of Utah. I believe this is a door that will open up to great things for him and for us. Even though I am still unemployed now, will probably mean that something better is waiting in the wings for me. I am really grateful, even if it means for the bad things that happen. I am grateful that my life is the way it is. I would not want to trade it for someone else's. Just thought I would share that tidbit

No comments: