THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fourth of July fun!






I know I tend to do my posts backwards sometimes. Well, for the 4th, we went up to our annual Blackfoot reservoir trip at the lake. We had no boat this year, so I got bored very easily, and quickly, but I enjoyed the boys blowing up sparklers, and the hike we went on to a hidden lake, trying to find a pioneer graveyard. We never found the graveyard, but it was very pretty. Lots of huge bugs though. We had a few babies there too, and that was fun.
Okay, well, the first picture is the lake
Second picture is of the babies playing. I thought it was adorable
Third picture is the hidden lake we saw. It was gorgeous and had beavers swimming everywhere
Fourth picture is the fireworks display the boys did. That is my husband in the shadows. It reminded me of an Indian documentary film
Last picture is how Shawn looked the entire time. I don't normally get allergies, and he usually has them terrible, but I had them up there. That just tells you how bad they were for him. He was so miserable.
All-in-all, it was a good trip.

1 comment:

The Hamilton's said...

You Butts! Why didnt you visit us at Palisades! We were sooooo close! ANywho, love that you have a blog...so happy to keep up on you too some how? How is the new home? You guys are just so cute! Heath