THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Party time last night

pool party. We didn't get in though
backyard looking out
a storm was rolling in so quickly last night
the sunsets here are gorgeous
Shawn and I just hanging out with everyone. You can tell I don't like to take pictures of people much
So a quick update. We used movers to get our stuff here, and almost had them take my car, and tow it here also. Good thing we didn't. We had it taken away on the 1st, and we still have not seen or heard anything about it. we are still living in an empty townhome, a few camp chairs, a blow up mattress bed, and a few things here and there. That is it. Shawn's back is really starting to bother him from sleeping on the ground (he doesn't like his mattress blown up very much, so he practically sleeps right on the floor) and I have something weird going on with a vein in the back of my knee that is crippling my left leg and knee. the pain spreads up through my thigh and down to my mid-calf, and causes my foot to be numb quite a bit. The vein is dark blue and purple. I have been laying around all day every day because of it. Not fun. I may have a job. I interviewed yesterday with Country Club Dental as a receptionist. They make pretty good money, and would be awesome. Only 4 days a week! 7-3:30 which is fantastic. Wish me luck on that one. Shawn is doing really well, and the restaurant is really starting to turn around. Slowly, but surely. Next week, the rodeo starts, so it will be incredibly busy, and I probably won't see Shawn all that much, but there is always the Hobby Lobby :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah that is cool that we will live close, I am really excited! Our lives are crazy aren't they? I am going to call you today!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! I hope your vein thingy gets better and that you get that sweet job. Keep me updated! P.S. Jordan is speaking in my parents ward in 3 weeks.